Last updated: August 30, 2023
Information We Collect
We might collect and process the following data:
- Personal Details: Such as your name, email address, and contact number when you contact us or use our online enquiry form.
- Browser and Device Information: Information about the device, browser, IP address, and how you use our website.
How We Use Your Information
Your data aids us in:
- Providing our services and customer support.
- Enhancing, personalising, and expanding our services.
- Understanding how you use our services and developing new products, services, features, and functionalities.
- Communicating with you, either directly or through one of our partners.
Data Protection & Security
We implement rigorous measures and protocols to ensure that your data is safe, secure, and protected from unauthorised access, use, or disclosure.
Data Sharing and Transfers
We do not sell, trade, or transfer your data to external parties without your consent. Data might be shared with third-party service providers to help us operate our business and the site or administer activities on our behalf, such as sending out newsletters or surveys.
You have the right to:
- Know what personal data we have about you and to ensure it’s correct and up to date.
- Request a copy of your personal data or ask us to restrict processing your personal data or delete it.
- Opt-out of our direct marketing efforts.
Links to Other Websites
Our website may contain links to other websites not operated by us. We do not control these websites and are not responsible for their privacy practices.
Our service is not directed towards children under 13, and we do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 13.
For any questions, concerns, or disputes you have about our privacy practices, please contact us at: